"Liz Smiley challenges me as an entrepreneur. Each week she creates an action plan, and then makes sure I'm on track to fulfill my goals. She ensures I'm empowered and truly perform like a bad ass business woman." -- Jessica Kizorek of www.badassbusinesswomen.org

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Becoming a Business Owner

For the last 5 weeks I have been taking a lot of actions towards my business. The first thing I did was register my business with sunbiz.org so Success for Hire is now a reality! I was then able to open a business checking account and get checks. That was a powerful experience. Next I went on my first business trip! I went to Tampa and worked with a company that has 8 staff members. We had a blast and created great goals for the year.

The biggest thing for me was how I interacted with what I did and what I "called" myself. I have been interacting with myself as a person that provides a service. Someone that supports people to be more effective and productive in their business and I get paid for it. Well now I interact with myself as a "business owner". I own a business that provides a service that people pay for. This has been very empowering and fun. I am now more confident and powerful in all of my day to day activities. I am now more focused and effective at what I do.

I have even created benefits of working with me.

1- I am a affordable structure for growing your business.
2- I am a sounding board to help you articulate your dreams and goals.
3- I provide a way to plan that gives you peace of mind.
4- I am a cheerleader who keeps you in action through the ups and downs.
5- I hold your feet to the fire when you " don't wanna"
6- I love my clients

Creating this business has been and still is one of the most challenging things I have ever done besides being a Mom. I am so excited to be on this adventure. I am no longer scared or in survival about running my own business.

How can I help you have that kind of power with what you are up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment