"Liz Smiley challenges me as an entrepreneur. Each week she creates an action plan, and then makes sure I'm on track to fulfill my goals. She ensures I'm empowered and truly perform like a bad ass business woman." -- Jessica Kizorek of www.badassbusinesswomen.org

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Going to the next level without shooting yourself in the foot


“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
-Anonymous









Jump in the water. They say the water is perfect. I remind myself of that every day. It sometimes goes that way and jumping into icy water wakes you up enough to stay in action. I have been in business for 2.5 years. During that time I had a baby and worked on growing my business. I have thought about giving up. I have celebrated my successes. Just 3 months ago I decided I needed to get a "job" to create stability and to give me a reliable paycheck so that I had something to count on. I found that 5 weeks ago. This has given me the confidence to be able to actually push my business off the ledge and have it stop being a business for survival. Now I can create having fun and think outside of the box.

Out of this I have created two entirely new aspects of my business.
  • Being the "Business Nanny"

  • Operational Manager for Hire

It is all very exciting. Here I am, swinging out and promoting what I am up to. Three new clients in the last 4 weeks and 2 more possibilities, but it's not a time to get cocky. It's time to stay in action and keep the integrity in. The most important part is to be open to inspiration and spontaneity and to keep breathing.

Where are you expanding? Have you ever had lots of really good things happen and instead of concentrating on the future you wait for the other shoe to drop?

When moving from one stage to the next the key is to tighten up the places that you have ignored and get rigorous with creating the future.

What do you do to keep you from sabotaging yourself??


No comments:

Post a Comment