"Liz Smiley challenges me as an entrepreneur. Each week she creates an action plan, and then makes sure I'm on track to fulfill my goals. She ensures I'm empowered and truly perform like a bad ass business woman." -- Jessica Kizorek of www.badassbusinesswomen.org

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do You Think Things Are Handled?

I do not know about you but getting a business going either from the beginning or from a plateau can be extremely frustrating.

The one thing that almost all business owners forget is that even though things start moving that does not mean that anything is handled. You need to keep following up, networking and creating new business. I personally hate that part of the business, but recently I created a new way to look at it. When I am "Following up", "Networking" and "Creating new business" I am fulfilling my future and my dreams and giving Max what he needs to have the best foundation for his future. This motivates me this gets me moving. It even has me write this blog. Every time I come up against something I picture Max and his future.

I invite you to find something that inspires you, something that wakes you up in the morning. Have that inspiration support you in pushing through the things you hate so that you can fulfill on what you are up to.



This is Max inspired and ready to go. What gets you going like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment