"Liz Smiley challenges me as an entrepreneur. Each week she creates an action plan, and then makes sure I'm on track to fulfill my goals. She ensures I'm empowered and truly perform like a bad ass business woman." -- Jessica Kizorek of www.badassbusinesswomen.org

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Plan Plan Plan


Are things growing in your business or your project? Do feel a little or a lot scattered? Are you afraid you are going to forget something because you're getting so busy?



If you answered yes to any of these questions then it is time to stop, take a deep breath and schedule time to plan. Schedule 3-5 hours and make sure you have someone supporting you. Play music but make sure you're not distracted. No phone, no Facebook, no TV and no other people that will take you off task. You can have someone with you that you like to brainstorm with.


Take the time to collect anything you will need. Financial reports, sales reports, future business opportunities and everything in between. Start by being certain about the state of your business. Once you are clear with where you are, you can create a vision either on paper or as a vision board.


I am excited to do my planning Saturday and Monday. I am taking my business up a notch. Things are growing and I am reaching a place where there is some reliability.


Power freedom and full self expression here we come!



What you do or don't do for your planning? What do you love to do? What do you hate to do? Share your visions and your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment